Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet.
Here are 10 health benefits of green tea that have been confirmed in human research studies.
- Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
- Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
- Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
- Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
- Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
- Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
- Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
- Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
- Green Tea May Decrease Your Risk of Dying and Help You Live Longer