Terms & ConditionsThis document, Indcluding the Direct Seller Application overleaf, is fully completed , accepted and signed by the Applicant(s). This constitutes Direct Seller(s) Agreement between VISION PLUS ENTERPRISES and the Applicant(s) whose Signatures and other Identification data appears overleaf.
. 1. VISION PLUS ENTERPRISES ( Herein after referred to as VPE ) appoints the overleaf identified Applicant(s) as Direct Seller of VPE and the Applicant(s) ( Herein after indivisually and collectively refferred to as the Direct Seller/s ) may on non exclusive basis purchase Product from VPE and Resell/Market the same in the territory of India.
2. The Direct Seller (s) hereby confirm that he/she/they has/have entered into this agreement as an independent contractor . Nothing in this agreement shall establish an employment or labour relationship between the Direct Seller (s) and VPE and nothing shall establish the Direct Seller's position as procurer , broker , mediator , commercial agent , contracting representative or any other representative of VPE . When Purchasing and Selling VPE Products , the Direct Seller (s) shall act as independent vendor(s) acting in his/her/their own name , at his/her/their own responsibility and for his/her/their own account .
3. The Direct Seller(s) shall not sell any VPE product for a price exceeding the Maximum Retail Price . The Direct Seller (s) may charge at his/her/their own discretion , any price that is lower than the Maximum Retail Price indicated on the label of any product or in any other applicable price list issued by VPE & should not sell less than M.R.P. or D.A.P.
4. The agreement is entered into on a personal basis and shall not be assigned or transferred by the Direct Seller (s) to a third party without VPE's prior written consent .
5. The Co-Applicant acknowledges that VPE will deal exclusively with the applicant (s) in respect of the business matters and also pay Commission or any other Incentives to and in the name of the Primary Applicant(s) .
6. VPE will make all Payments on account of return or refunds through Account Payee cheques / N.E.F.T. / R.T.G.S. Or any other form of Payment Transfer as commission and incentives to The Direct Seller(s) .The mode of Payment shall be the solediscretion of VPE only.
7. The Direct Seller(s) may terminate this Agreement by a notice in writing at any time . VPE may terminate this Agreement by a notice in writing pursuant to the provisions of the Rule of Conduct for reasons of non performance or breach of this Agreement.
8. VPE may reject this Application for any reason at its discretion, including if the Application contains incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate , false or misleading information . Any alteration or modification will be subject to verification.
9. VPE may also , on its complete discretion , consider any application for renewal.
10. In case of sole proprietorship or partnership , Direct Seller(s)' Application will be signed by the authorised signatory(ies).
11. Track ID has to be quoted by the Direct Seller(s) in all his/her/their transactions and correspondence with the company. The Track ID once chosen can not be altered at any point of time .
12. No communication will be entertained without Unique ID and Password . Direct Seller(s) shall preserve the ID and Password properly as it is a "must" for logging on to the VPE website.
13. Commission / income / incentive to the Direct Seller(s) shall be subjected to Statutory deductions as applicable.
14. Direct Seller(s) undertake(s) to adhere to policies , procedures , rules and regulations formed by VPE .
15. VPE reserves the rights to modify the Terms and Conditions , Products , Plan , Business Policies with / without giving any prior notice . Such notice may be published through the official website of VPE and any such modification /amendments shall be applicable and binding unto the Direct Seller(s) from the date of such notice.
16. In case of death or loss of contractual capacity of Direct Seller(s) , his /her/their nominee or legal heir shall become the Direct Seller(s) of the company , and he/she/they shall also abide by the Rules and Regulations , Terms and Conditions etc. , in the same manner as the original Direct Seller(s) was/were abiding / supposed to abide .
17. Direct Seller(s) shall comply with all State and Central Government and Local Governing Body Laws , Regulations and Codes that apply to the operation of the Company . Direct Seller(s) must not engage in any deceptive or unlawful trade practice as defined by any Central , State or Local Law or Regulation . Company's Rules and Regulations may change from time to time according to Rule of Law ANY DISPUTE ARISING BETWEEN THE DIRECT SELLER(S) AND DNM SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF NAWANSHAHR ( PUNJAB ) DECLARATION I / we proclaim in full consciousness that I/we have gone through all the above mentioned Term and Conditions of VISION PLUS ENTERPRISES I/We shall abide by the same. Duely signed and attested by the Applicant(s) TERMS & CONDITIONS