Login to your account
Forget the password ?
AN Earning OPPORTUNITY
Our Contact details
WATER TESTING KIT
1) Water sample to be tested is dispensed up to the calibrated mark in water testing kit.
2) Allow the kit to stand at room temperature for 48 hours.
3) Observe the change in color and popping off the rubber stopper
4) Water is non potable if colour remains purple and Yellow color indicates non potable water.
How To use
1) Cut open the aluminum seal of Bacteriological Water Testing Kit.
2) Fill the water sample upto mark aseptically.
3) Replace the rubber stopper and incubate upto 48 h
4) Positive: yellow (Not potable) negative: purple (Potable) .